Opening this Friday at Los Angeles’s own Hero Complex Gallery is the group show “I Am the Law / A Life of Crime” exploring the dichotomy and grey spaces between those that create and enforce the law and those that skirt it. The show opens August 15th at 7:00 pm PST; online sales typically open the next day. For more information, visit their Event Page.
My contributions include “Outlaw” and “Wheelman”
Each one is an 11″ x 14″ OG Graphite on Bristol.
There will be an available printed Limited Edition (10 prints each) Giclée on 280 gsm Rives BFK.
More Detailed Images after the Break.
If you didn’t have the opportunity to check it out, Bottleneck Gallery hosted another Chogrin curated show in Brooklyn over the weekend called: 8 Bit and Beyond 2 which highlighted video games across the ages. My contribution was of a Katamari in nature playing one of childhood’s favorite games.
Now available for purchase through their online store, “So Many Card Pickup!” is a limited edition of 10 Giclée on 280 gsm Rives BFK. Yes, that’s right, Fancy Paper. It has a nice tooth and really highlights and complements the imagery!
I suppose it’s been a while since I’ve posted some new projects. maybe it’s just because I’ve had so many irons in the fire that none of them were ready until recently? Not sure.
Anyhow, this is what’s been happening:
- Preparing Work for a series titled “Spatium Progenie” – nature and biospheres and landscapes and such
- Many Shows starting Late Summer through the end of the year:
- 8 Bit and Beyond 2 at Bottleneck Gallery
- A Life of Crime at Hero Complex Gallery
- Mulling over some Paintings that were started, yet never finished…
- Conceptualizing a show to open in January 2015 at Hot Pop Gallery in Milwaukee, WI
- Making sure my new store at the Square Marketplace is set to sell
Here’s some available pictures for your eyes to chew on: